From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 06:21:44 -0600
HI ALL,

I just now went to wake the baies for their feeding and it looks like
they will only be wanting their food maybe every 6 hours.  They took a
little bit but not much at all.  I guess they don't feel so starved now
that they have been fed several times in a short time by me:-)

So since they were up I weighed them for the first time.  I am freaked a bit
but they are just under 4 ounces for FANCY and just over 4 ounces for CLOUD
DANCING.  Does this seem right for a suppossedly 5 week old kit?  Or could
they be even younger?  See I really meant it when I said they were "tiny"!
HELP:-)

      Kelleen Andrews  &  Her FANG GANG!!