From:
Carrie Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:29:26 -0400
I agree with Jaclyn's post entirely.  Like her, I do not care for
taxidermy, but I have known people who had their favorite dog stuffed.

On the subject of herbs, I am not knowledgeable at all for the most part,
but I do remember a study done by Consumer Reports on herbs.  One of the
things that they discovered was the companies that sold these products
did NOT consistently have the same portions of the herb.  In addition,
while the pharmacuetical industry is very heavily regulated, the vitamin
and herb industry has almost no regulatory control laid on them.

Jim (writing) & Carrie & the Flying Wow Weasels