Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:21:40 +0000
Someone please explain to me what the weezil aversion to clean is all
about?!!!

The boys (especially Bear) will very sweetly and helpfully chase the
vacuum around the floor (a great game), and will very sweetly and
helpfully watch me sweep the kitchen floor and pile the dust all up.  (At
this point they generally nose through it and scatter it all about the
room again.) And then they very sweetly and helpfully flat ferret while I
scrub and mop the white kitchen linoleum (in between races to get to the
mop bucket before me so they can make their own little slip-n-slide).
This is where it all seems to go awry.  Tiny litle feet will then dance
and hop across the wet floor to get right in the middle SO THEY CAN
POOPIE!!!!!  ARGGGGG!!!!!  Usually they turn so they can look me in the
eye the whole time!  Rotten little weenie rats... Of course, while I'm
distracted with the poopie one the others are gleefully emptying the toy
box across the den floor and knocking magazines off the coffee table.  I
give up!!!!

Good thing they're so darn cute and are pretty good at dusting...

The next house better be big enough to have a weezil wing and a "clean"
wing.

Anne
(and the stinky little rats)