From:
Rosemary de Trafford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 08:43:12 -0500
My little baby Mr.. Weasel has a shirt in the cage, that is used for
playing. Well she found another use for it. She climbs inside the shirt and
then goes over to the water bottle and puts the shirt over her mouth and the
end of the bottle, drinking the water through the shirt.

Rose

P.S. I sure am a smart little ferret. Mommy says I'm just lazy.

   Mr.. Weasel