From:
Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:51:56 -0500
>From:    Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: middle names and plaques
>I do know BIG's middle name but it will NOT be on the plaque.  However
>I am considering selling my knowledge to the highest bidder via ebay
>and sending the proceeds to the SOS shelter fund!
> :-)

THAT"S GREAT!!!  No, I'm serious!!  You could set up an auction that has
Dutch high bidders.  Like limit the bidders to 20.  20 people can "bid" on
the chance to guess his middle name.  If 20 people bid $5.00, that could
be some good money for SOS.

When the auction ends, the 20 people who win send in their guess to Linda.
If BIG agrees (and we wouldn't publish it on the FML), and we have a
winner, I will put up prizes.  First prize will be a gift certificate to
the Ferret Store.  Second and third will be a sleep sack from Ebay (there
are some great ones out there).

How about it? 8) This could be fun. 8)

Julie