From:
Stephanie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:23:17 -0500
My Abe LOVES to steal my shoes.  Well, I have a child's gate blocking my
fuzzbutts from getting into the kitchen... of COURSE they can climb...
that is why I nailed cardboard to it...But Abe found a way... as he always
does.

My fiance says "STEPH, COME HERE"... and what do I find...none the less
but Abe trying to take my sandal from the kitchen to his hidey hole.  He
managed to rip throught he cardboard... climb the thing... get into the
kitchen and take my shoe...you think he would have made it over if I did
not catch him and have him smother me with "I am so innocent" kisses?

Just thought it was a cute ferret moment.

Thanks,
Dooks!
Stephanie, Patrick, Abe, and Penelope