Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 18:50:33 -0700
Hi all

I am again late on my typing.  This is turning into a habit.  A bad habit.
I am going to have to correct this habit.

A little guy came in.  He said hiz name waz Dream Catcher.  He waz doing a
little coughing when he got here but dat soon cleared up.  I gave him da
tour.  He waz a little interested in da Fruit Bar as all men are.  Only
think of their stomack.  He then went over to da Wrestling Matches to try
hiz paw at dat.  He waz not to bad at it either although he didn't have da
stamina he needed.  To much of da soft life I guess.  He said he waz going
into training and toughen up a little before he tried it again.  He said
to tell hiz daddy and mommy dat he luved them bunches and to send lots of
hugs their way.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz BreAnna Lynn.  I gave
her da tour of da place.  She waz really interested in da Cheerio Chain.
She waz eating them like there waz no tommorrow.  I told her to slow down
a little dat they would always be there and she could have all she wanted.
She said she waz addicted and could not help herself, dat they were her
weakness.  I don't know where such a little girl could put all those
cheerios but she finally ran down and had enough.  She went over to da
Hammock Haven to take a rest and to sleep it off.  She said to tell her
mommy dat she luved her and to send lots and lots of kisses.

I looked up Bomber on da puter.  He waz over at da Sock Stealing Game.  I
went over there and watched for a while.  He waz real good at it.  He
talked to me at intermission time.  He said he felt bunches better and waz
doing alright here.  He had all da socks he could steal and he could steal
as many as he wanted.  It waz more fun to steal them and watch da hoomans
look so hard but he could deal with it for a while.  He said to tell mommy
when it is time it is time and there waz nothing she could have done.  He
said to tell mommy and daddy dat she missed them to and to send lots of
kisses.

I looked up Misty on da puter.  She waz over at da Cheerio Cahin to but
she waz carrying them over to da Fruit Bar and eating fruit with them.
She had two other little ones helping her carry and they soon had enough
for quite a picnic.  I sat down and talked to her for a little while.  She
even shared her picnic with me.  I am not much for cheerios but never turn
down a rasin when I can get it.  I gave her your message and she said dat
she missed you to and not to worry dat she will be right here waiting for
you.  She said to send luv and lots of cuddles and kisses.

I think I am going over to da Hannock Haven and pick me out a hammock and
take a little nap.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee