From:
James Stuart Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 07:50:36 -0600
To one and all I guess I was not too clear about communicating my message
the other day.  I do apologize.  I am having problems getting my ferrets to
me that I purchased from a breeder in Virginia.I live in Edmonton, Alberta.
This is the problem, the airline we wanted to use in Richmond, Va (air
Ontario) does not have vented or pressurized cargo.Second, it seems there
are no direct flights to from Richmond to Edmonton on any of the American
planes.  This is what I want to do , either have a ground ferry from
Richmond,Va to Ottawa, Ontario.This trip would be around 560 miles.  If I
can have a series of drivers to relay these animals up to Ottawa this would
be great.In Ottawa I would have either my Mother-in-law or someone send
them on to me collect through Air Canada I would also need someone to care
for them for one day.  The other alternate route is to have them sent to
someone in Montana or Washington State region.From there I would drive down
and pick them up.I am dead serious about getting these animals.  If you can
helpor think of any alternative solutions, please, please contact me.

Loretta