From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:15:38 -0600
Hi there....

First I would like to thank everyone for helping us help Jean Caputo-Lee.
I sent the numbers that were in the raffle to Big, so that he could have
his number crunching program select our three winners.

Here is what Big sent me back:

Ready; T=3D0.01/0.01 20:30:43
random
Choosing 3 unique numbers between
020903 and 021137 inclusive:

    021132
    020931
    020940

Ready; T=3D0.01/0.01 20:30:45

So as you know by now this means that the
1st ferret basket goes to Linda Hammel
2nd ferret basket goes to Janice Ellis
3rd ferret basket goes to Laurel Dittman

Once again, Thank you so much for helping out.

PoleCatPapa
The Help Jean Group
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-Jean.html

P.S. Keep your eyes right here for the upcoming Everything, including
the kitchen sink raffle to benefit Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter.