From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 21:16:12 -0700
This is the LAST CALL to join in the fun of the FML Labor Day Card
Exchange!  I will be working on the lists this weekend, so if you want
to be included, please get your name and address to me by Friday ?  the
lists will go out either Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

This time, the dollars we collect will go to Juliana to help with the
Morehouse 17.

Just to make sure no one gets left out, I am including a list of the
people who have signed up to participate so far....if your name is not on
this list, then I don't have you down and you need to let me know right
away that you want to come and play!

You can join by sending me an e-mail or by going to:
http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php

Thanks and I hope you can join us!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters

Angela Dixon, BK Probstfield, Fran Brown, Alicia Drakiotes, Linda R.
Zerillo, Emily Sweeney, Chris Matlick, Marguerite Rauenzahn, James and
Heather Ryssman, Brenda Zupko, Lynlee Larson, Carol Owens, Judy Gabel,
Vickey Bishop, Suzanne Duval, Lisa Roth, Julie & Ray Pressey, Stephanie
Grant, mildred rutherford, Teresa Knezek, Katrina Owens, Sue Winter,
Jeannie Nielsen, Darla Berg-Karagas, Marla Wadsworth, Julie Cameron,
Jules Johns, Phyllis A.  Smith, Sunny Piper, Debbie Fitzgerald, Deb
Carlson, Marilyn Ledoux, Suzi Lambert, and Carol Krause