From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 1996 20:50:15 EST
Well, I'm happy to report that Paw Paw has graduated from being a speed bump
in the bed to being an inert lump in his recliner.  He still looks a little
green around the gills but I think he's finally starting to recover from the
nasty ol' bite that the flu bug gave him.  He still ain't no fun.  I hope
that the fact that he's moved from the bedroom to the den is a good sign.

Guess what we got in Atlanta today?  Yep, ice and snow.  Anybody out there
need any?  I found a big box out in the utility room and I'll be glad to
send all of the cold stuff to anybody who wants it - I sure don't got no use
for it.

The guy on the TV said it was going down to 8 tonight.  I'm not sure if
that's what the temperature is going to be or if he was describing Paw Paw's
current IQ.  Either way, it sounds pretty dismal to me.

Anyway, I just wanted to check in.  I sure am glad that Paw Paw's still to
sick to see if I've changed my mind about snow.  (I haven't.) Everybody out
there stay warm tonight.  Mee Maw said it might be a good idea to put out
some seeds and scraps for the critters that don't got warm houses to live
in.  Hope that everyone who is sick gets well real soon.

Luv, hugs and dooks,

Tater