Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:36:54 -0400
April 26 2004 From Brenda;

I will be meeting up with Aunt Mary at 6 pm this evening to allow Master
Largo to go get his wings.  He has fought the good fight, he has clawed
his way to the top; but he just does not want to fight any more.  I can
not force him to eat and take meds..  he whimpers when I try to get him
to eat soup, and to take his medicine, he does not want to be held, so I
am going to do the one last act of love and let him go.  He has been my
little man for so little time, to have come from the grips of hell in
that place they called a shelter to come live with me was a blessing far
more for me than him.  I was so blessed to have had him touch my life.
Thank you Ann for allowing me the privilege of saving him and the others.
They are just not loaned to us long enough... He will be a hard act to
follow, leaving the news letter to Mr..Bones until he can get someone
trained to take over.

Good bye my little man, your mum sure does love you.