From:
"Bryan P. Coffey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 15:27:12 -0400
The first round of reviews are in (I'm posting this to remind everyone to
download the Ferret Poem Book to help support the shelters).
 - - - - - - - - -
"It's beautiful! I love the ferret on the cover."

"I hope that everyone will fully appreciate the effort and send a
donation to their local shelter in response.  How could anyone with a
conscience not?"

"great job on the ferret poem book ... a ferret dream"

"I love it!"

"wonderful contribution ...  I intend to download the book and make my
contribution to a shelter"

"it is great!"

"beautiful job of compiling all the poems and stories"

"WOW! ... Thank you so much for your support and sending us your
marvolous creation!" [BPC - not mine, the FML subscribers']
                     - - - - - - - - -

Hurry to get your download while supplies last (i.e. my laptop crashes) ;-)

Steps YOU can take to help shelters

1) Download the poem book from http://www.gis.net/~bpcoffey/furball.html
2) Read/print/fall in love with poems and songs
3) Send a $5-$10 donation to a ferret shelter
4) ACCIDENTALLY make 10 copies at work, then convince people that they
   are worth making a donation for (think revenge for all of those Girl
   Scout Cookies! hee hee hee)
5) Tell all of your friends.

The Ferret Poem Book is an electronically distributable book of poems,
songs, stories, and artwork written for, about, and by ferrets.  These
pieces were contributed with permission by the wonderful subscribers of
the Ferret Mailing List.  Thank you ALL for your efforts!  - BPC

"ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY FERRET!" - "HAIL FERRET!" - "DOOK!"