From:
Celtic Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:00:16 -0400
>From:    Gary <[log in to unmask]>
>
>A tip on the playpen: Instead of needing a supply of tie wraps because
>they are cut and discarded, try using common door hinges.  You can then
>just pull the pins and it comes apart into flat panels in seconds.
>Also, instead of using the pins that come with them, which are sometimes
>difficult to remove, a common large nail slides into the hole much
>easier; no tools required. :o) ...
>
>Gary, Bart and Victoria

For the mechanically declined, I lik the computer ties better than
figuring out how to get hinges on.

We went to computer ties on another style of playpen when the closth
seems started going and the material that holds the universe together
(duct tape) didn't hold up to the abuse of 24 ferrets (now 18)

KG