From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 18:05:49 -0400
Heather called to let me know that she picked up Diva late yesterday
afternoon! Diva passed the blockage without surgery and the donations
received covered the cost of her care at the Emergency clinic. Thank
you to everyone that donated from me, Heather and her daughter.

Thank you, thank you, thank you from my heart for stepping up to help
out a ferret in need! Please, if anyone hasn't donated yet, please
consider donating to help Anje out with her ferret situation too,
she posted in yesterday FML also.

Hugs to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org