From:
"Robert M. Walp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:23:31 -0500
Hi...

Please help.

I have two ferrets about 1 1/2 years old.  They have been together since
the day they were born.  They are a lot of fun, and a barrel of laughs!

Unfortunately I am being forced to move out of my home, at which time I
must put my dog of 8 years to sleep as well as get rid of my little fuzzy
butts.

I am totally heart broken as you can imagine...not only about my little
babes, but especially about my dog.

If you or anyone you know lives in New York, Long Island or even
Pennsylvania, Connecticut, anywhere surrounding here...I will drive them
to anywhere I can get to as long as it is a loving caring home.

Please write to me if you know of anyone

Thank you so much!

Love,
Rob
(Scooby & Daphne)