From:
Robert Ramellini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:59:46 PST
Hi,
My name is Rob, Me and my girlfriend Liz are currently owned by 14 ferrets
and four fosters.  We both volunteer and a local shelter and are members of
the board.  We are also members of The  NY/NJ Metro Ferret club.  Our
ferrets are Bandit, Smokey, Taz, Dutchess, Princess, Honey, Boo, Kitt,
Mittens, Patches, Ghost, Pebbles, Dusty, and Cleo.  They range in ages from
14 weeks to four years and all get along.  Thirteen in one home built cage
and the baby seperate for now.  We live in central NJ and try to get to as
many shows in the area as possible.  Hope to see you all soon.

Rob, Liz, and our 14 + 4 adorable ferrets