From:
debi sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 12:00:45 -0700
Hi Tammie,

OK, I'm going to simplify for you what I'm getting at. Suposed I'm
Joe-Q-Public, I own ferrets have never shown no do intend to. I see an
advitisement the week of an AFA show. I'm thinking what a great idea it
would be to take my ferrets with me to the show to "OBSERVE the show"
and "SHOP" at the venders stands. Now I go to the AFA website and see
the page for Vaccination Recomindations, & the link for the Exibitors
Guidebook. Ok, so I'm NOT showing my ferrets, so I don't need to
click on the link for the Exibitors Guidebook. I read the vaccination
recomindations and think cool, now I know what shots my ferrets should
have & how often they should get them. THEN I try to find information
for what I might need if any as to paperwok to bring with me to just
get into the AFA show hall to "Observe the show & to Shop" at the
vender's tables. Gee, it doesn't say I need any paperwork inorder to
do that. SO I pack up my furkid(s) and drive a couple of hours to get
the show to "Observe the show & Shop" at the venders tables. When I
get there I'm refused entry as I don't have any shot records with me.
WHY??? I checked the AFA website and it didn't mention anything about
needing shot records for my kids just to attend the show to "Observe &
Shop" at the vender tables, it only said I need specific things if I
was going to SHOW my ferret(s). I couldn't call as there wasn't a phone
number to double check, just an e-mail adress, which we all know that
sometimes incoming e-mails can get missplaced in the bulk or spam
folder and never get answered.

I don't know how to make it any simpler why I made my suggestion about
AFA posting these things directly on their webpage/site. Now if you
can't understand this example, I don't know what to tell you.

Have a great day,
Debi