From:
Janet O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:03:52 -0400
RE: FML post from 9-15-2000
>From: Janet O'Brien <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Found in Kingston, MA
>I was called this afternoon by a lady who found a sweet sable female
>running around near Grey's Beach in Kingston, Mass.

This darling little girl has found the most wonderful home possible.  Her
new mom is *extremely* ferret wise and one of the nicest people I know.
This ferret now known as "Zu Zu My Little Gingersnap" is having a wonderful
time getting to know her new person and fur siblings.  I love happy
endings.

>Coincidentally, the Seekonk, MA Animal control officer called me the other
>day to ask if I could help find a home or a foster home for a sweet
>tempered red eyed white that was found in their town.

Another happy ending, I think.  Seems one of our shelter mom has been
looking for a ferret like this to mend a broken heart of someone who lost
theirs in surgery.  If this goes well I'll post.  Keep all fingers and
paws crossed!

bear hugs & ferret kisses!

Janet