From:
Christian Meisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:18:47 -0800
Well we broke down and got a new little boy.  His name is Alex (BIG AL or
AL).  He is about 3 1\2 to 4 lbs (big boy) and 10 months old.  We got him to
keep Pete (our other male) company.  We took Pete along to see Al.  They
just sniffed each other out and that was it.  We got him home and let them
out on the floor and Al just sniffed around (typical first time in a new
place scene).  Well to make a long story short, Al and Pete are the same age
but Al is bigger.  Al chases Pete around and wants to pick a fight with
pete.  Will this pass?  Will they get along to the point that we wont have
to split them?

help me out,
C Meisch