From:
Dragonfey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 01:19:26 -0600
Hi Everyone,

Well, I have to disagree that Bob Church is man of the year.  He wouldn't
be able to do a thing without one very important person's help:

Bill Gruber.

Bill takes a lot of time, and gets a lot of grief by handling the job of
moderator.  Besides, he is a lot cuter too. ;-)

The runner up?

Eric Shefferman.

He works very hard through a lot of personal stuff.  And he has the courage
to deal with Mary's constantly changing hair color. ;-)

I don't feel I really need to point out everything these guys do for us, as
ferret lovers.  Besides, my little fingers would get tired from all the
typing.

I want to thank both of them for just being them.  And doing such a great
job.

Oh, and my email program is set to randomize my signature files.  This one
actually came up all by its little lonesome. <EG>

Maggie and her Mustelid Mob of 29
--
MENtal illness
MENstrual cramps

Ever notice how all of women's problems start with men?  .....and when we
have real trouble, it's HISterectomy
[Moderator's note: Need I point out words such as "herpes"?  BIG]