From:
"Gomes, Nikole" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:11:27 -0500
Hello,
I recently purchased what looks like a large hamster ball (the kind the
hamster goes in and runs around the house in) for my ferrets.  The box
said it was made for ferrets and they seem to like it but I am wondering
if anyone has had any bad experiences with them aside from the obvious
"don't let him roll around the top of the stair case" things.  I bought it
so the ferrets could run around the house without having to lock my dogs
up, unfortunately my dogs and ferrets do not play together.

Thanks!!

Nikole
Biscuit, Bear, Popeye and Sugar