From:
Kristine Lunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 10:19:03 -0800
Hi All!

We have the Shelter Shop Page up!  http://www.geocities.com/sheltershop/

Don't fret when you see that I don't have all the shelter pages up yet.
It's been set up early so that we can start auctions to benefit the
Shelters involved with the Christmas Rescue right away.

If you would like to auction something to benefit one or both shelters,
please email me with the info-including starting bid, description of
item, pics if available and any other info that you would like to add.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday!

Kristine Lunny
Friends of Fuzzies Ferret Shelter
http://www.geocities.com/mimsy_01