From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 08:57:55 -0400
Dear FMLers,

It is that time of year again, when more ferrets are starting to search for
homes than homes are available.  Even though The Ferrets of Pet Pals in
Virginia does not take in ferrets at my home any longer, I still have a list
of close to 20 ferrets looking for homes.

If anyone is interested in adopting an adult ferret or two, and willing to
travel to Virginia or the DC metro area to the owner's homes to select a
furry friend, please contact me at either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] with your home mailing address and we can get the
adoption process started.

If you live outside my area, but still are looking for a ferret - there are
PLENTY of ferrets in shelters across the US and Canada who are in need of
good homes.

Pamela Troutman Grant