From:
Patti Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 18:22:56 -0900
Well I searched all over the internet for the third in what I hoped
were a series of Musical Meerkats/Ferrets that Lowe's sold in 2011 and
2012. Nothing. So I emailed Lowe's and here's the query and response.
Fingers crossed for next year!

Item Number :0388756
Item Desc :Musical Meerkat
Order Number :
Model Number :X009627MULG
Comments :I loved the Musical Meerkat from 2011 and 2012. They may be
Meerkats but the ferret community claims them as ferrets and there was
considerable talk about how much they were loved. I have been looking
forward all year to the third in a set but apparently they were not
carried this year. My grandchildren were disappointed not to mention my
ferrets. They sold out quickly the first year and in 2012 I bought a
second one just in case. Sure enough I had a very disappointed friend
who didn't get one in time and I made a gift of the second one to her.
It would be wonderful if your buyers would continue the tradition for
2014.

Hello Patti,

Thank you for contacting Lowe's.

I want to apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced due to
these not being available. I have placed your comments on file here at
our corporate office for further review and I want to thank you for
your feedback.

Thank you for being a valued Lowe's customer.

If there is anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

Thank you,

Jordan I
Lowe s Customer Care

Maybe if even more people asked them to carry this again we can make it
happen!

Dooks,
Patti

Teddy Bear: I think they make a lot of noise. I don't do THAT.
Critter: I could do that.
Dodger: When will they find out I hid them all? Snicker, snicker.

Patti Higgins Realtor®, CRS, GRI, eCertified®
            907-360-2561        - Mobile

www.KeyToAlaska.net
https://www.facebook.com/YourKeyToAlaska