Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 19:10:23 -0800
Hi all

I have been chewweasel hunting and I have found a couple.  Da big Boss puts
them out there but you have to search for them.  Good treats shouldn't be
to easy.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Penny.  She was
interested in da Fruit Bar.  She sampled all da treats there and seemed to
enjoy most of them as she ate quite a lot of them.  The she said she wanted
to try out her new wings.  So I set her up with a instructor.  She waz a
little tenative at first but soon got da hang of it.  She waz soaring
around and really enjoying herself, even did a few loops and may be into
advanced flying pretty soon.  Her landings weren't to bad although they do
need a little work.  She said to tell her mommy she luved her and to send
bunches of kisses and she will be right here.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Bobby.  Katy and Emil waz
here to meet him.  I introduced them and they were interested in all da
happenings at home.  He waz slow to talk and kinda standoffish but soon
warmed up to them.  He said dat he had not been there long but they talked
about hiz time there.  Then they wondered over to da Gravy Gourmet.  He
said he had not had much of it and he seemed to njoy it a lot.  He ate
quite a lot of it too.  I don't know where he put it all, must have a
hollow paw.  He said to tell hiz new mommy dat he felt a lot better and he
luved her.  He sends lots of cuddles and hugs.

I am off to hide my cheweasels so nobody gets them.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee