Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 18:51:10 -0800
Hi all

Things have settled in to normal.  It haz been a while since I took care
of a kit but Lucky is doing real well and has learned so much.  He is
almost ready to venture on hiz own.

A little girl named Kahlua came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She had to try out da Gravy
Gourmet and she ate quite a bit of it.  Then she went to da Babyfood
Balconey and had a few flavors of it.  She seemd to enjoy it a lot.  She
still didn't seem right so I told her to put on her best party fur and we
were going to da Ferretvite Festival for da evening as she looked like she
needed to party.  So off we went.  She lapped up some of da ferretvite and
watched all da dancing.  With some urging she waz soon out there dancing.
She danced with a lot of da little ones there and soon seemed to loosen up
a little and enjoy.  When they closed da place everyone went over together
to Hammock Haven and had a nap all curled up together.  She said she waz
sorry she had to go.  She said to send her luv and a hug to her daddy and
all da others dat tried to help her.

I looked up Zues in my puter thingy and found him over watching da
Wrestling Matches.  He said he waz going to try hiz paw at it in da
lighter weight class and waz scouting out some of da others.  He said he
waz doing well here and had filled out some as there is a lot of good food
here to eat as well as stuff dat isn't good for you.  He said dat he feels
bunches better and all da pain is gone.  He said he thanks everyoe dat
tried to help him down there but he just couldn't stay.  He said he is
waiting here for hiz new mommy.  He also said to send along hiz luv and
kisses to his mommy.

I am off to see how Lucky has done with hiz new freedom.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee