From:
Sue Dastous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 May 1996 22:02:23 -0400
Hi all,

Just wanted to thank Chere, Howard, and everyone who was responsible for
getting HSUS to change their policy on ferrets.  This is really "Something
Wonderful"!  I've already send my letter of thanks to HSUS and requested a
hard copy of the new policy.  I'm sure that this will help in the effort to
legalize ferrets in California!

A special "dook dook" to all the fuzzies out there!

Sue and the Fuzzy Four (Sammy, Tequila, Cinnamon and Buddy)