Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 19:24:49 -0700
Hi all

It seems my hoomans mailbox waz too full and bounced da 14th and 15th
listing so if there waz any on there I didn't get them.  Sorry

A little girl named Cindy came in today.  She waz met by Bubba, Blizzard,
and Abba.  Everyone waz very happy to be reunited and greeted each other
warmly.  Then it waz time to sit around and gossip and catch up on all da
news at home.  They gabbed for some time.  Then they headed over to see
if they could scaff up on da rasins.  They ate more then they should but
it don't matter up here.  They then headed off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at dirt mountain where
they were digging and routing around in da dirt.  They seemed to be just
doing it for da fun of it and did not seem to have a purpose.  After just
playing for a while they got down to enlarging da den to accomadate one
more.  They had quite a little complex when they were finished.  She said
to send lots of luv and kisses to her daddy.

I am off to Hammock Haven for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee