From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 11:11:52 -0400
>From:    "M. Taylor" <[log in to unmask]>
>I have been SO anxious to get my fuzzy, and now it's less than a month
>until the GLFA show -- hopefully I can get one of Tracy Tunnison's little
>chocolate kits.

hee.  although Easel isnt one of tracy's, she's certainly a chocolate kit.
she isnt little any more, either 8|.  Unlike Noodle, who is lean and rangy
and leggy and skitters around like water on a hot frying pan - very graceful
and quick!  - Easel is a little square chunk of chocolate ferret.  She has a
HUGE nose and very wide (compared to my females) head.  I'm debating going
to the show and who to bring if i go, but i clearly have to bring Easel for
Tracy.  :)

Melissa