From:
"Jeff L. Scroggins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:39:11 -0500
I found a cheap and easy way to cover the wire ramps in my cage is to go
to your local capret store and get some of their berber carpet trimmings
and use zip ties to hold the carpet to the ramp.  Just poke a hole in the
back of the carpet on the edges and zip tie it to the ramp and trim the
end off the zip tie so not much is easy to get ahold off.  When the carpet
is dirty or shredded it's easy & cheap to replace.  I have to replace mine
at least once a month becasue bear loves to dig at the carpet.

Jeff L. Scroggins