Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2001 23:23:41 EST
A guest arrived this evening to drop off a belated Christmas present.
After taking off his shoes, I showed him several ferret art projects I
completed recently and the 3 projects making a mess on the table since I
had become so ill..

Mini-Me leaped up his leg as he sat, pushed his glass of pop on the floor
with her nose, and did a wild dance all over the table and projects.
Shortly after, as he rose to leave--we could only find one of his shoes.
I looked in every hiding place I could t hink of.  I even took the step
ladder and looked on top of the closet shelf 7 feet in the air where
Mini-Me has nested.

I ended up helping this poor guy hop to his car.  I would have driven
behind him and helped him hop into his house, but he insisted that this
was not necessary.

'How does a one pound 2 ounce ferret hide a mans tennis shoe?' I asked
myself as I went to empty the garbage about an hour ago.  I found myself
searching high and low.  But my favorite snuggly slip on shoes are no
longer available for garbage duty.

One of them is missing.