Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:03:33 -0500
Hi Everyone,

First thanks for all the very nice supportive notes I have received about
my previous post.  And one thread is common in them, yes there are some
very nice folks on the fml.  I agree.  I know a lot of them.  Including my
secret admirer who writes to check up on me when I don't post enough. ;-)
One thing I want new folks to understand also, a lot of the nicest folks
on the fml hardly ever post, if at all.  But they are out there and help a
lot behind the scenes.  They are one big reason the fml is a truly special
place.

And no, I didn't post what I did for sympathy.  I posted so that perhaps it
might get through to others just what kind of harm they can do, even with
email.

I am doing really good even though the last week has been a rather testing
one.  I am slowly but surely getting more and more centered and able to
withstand the negativity a lot better.

And in my reintro post I sent in, I forgot to mention the 5 cats and one
dog I also own.  They are pouting.  Miss Pookie and Miss MaryJane are
running around by themselves, sans other ferrets anyway, and helping me
clean and making sure to poop when I just vacuum a place.  They are also
war dancing around the vacs to keep them in line.  So we will make some
peanut brittle for that handsome man in my life.  As he puts it, "more
peanut brittle is always a good thing."

But please know I am a tough old broad and just keep chugging along.  And I
want to encourage all to do the same.  Remember, your ferrets are a great
source of positive energy and love, and they will help you out with kisses,
love and laughter.  And cleaning your ears and feet. :-)

hugs to all,

Maggie