Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 11:37:08 -0400
First of all I would like thank those of you who are participating in the
dollar drive for the shelters.  Every little bit helps and while a dollar
doesn't seem like much it all adds up and is a great help in providing
funds to help with medical expenses and supplies.

Next, the home page for the North Coast Ferret Shelter has just been moved
to a new server.  The new URL is
http://www.suite224.net/~ncfs1997/index.htm.
Please update any links you may have on your page to the new site.

Lastly, the pictures from the Rising from the Ashes are party are on the
net!  I have most folks identified but alas my memory is very short so
please let me know who I have not identified or I may have identified
incorrectly and I will fix it.  There is a link on the page listed above
that will take you to the pictures.

Bev Fox
North Coast Ferret Shelter
http://www.suite224.net/~ncfs1997/index.htm