From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 1994 19:05:32 -0500
Hello Fellow Ferret Fanatic's,
     Just thought I would write a short note to tell everyone that the litle
Albino male has opened his right eye, and all is well, It has opened a little
earlier then normal but I am VERY glad to see it is
perfect. I took him to my vet and she also agreed that it will be fine.
It may seem like no big deal to some people, But to me it meant the world.
Thanks again to Ann, Pam, and to Rose who suggested an Antibiotic ointment
for his eye.

Michelle and The MASKeteer's:-)