From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:52:38 -0500
Also be careful of endofacution.com  I had one come in with a virus, I
sent Ebay the letter told them that someone was using their email and
sending viruses.

When Blaze was a wee kit, that is all she did was hiss all the time, she
is partly deaf.

Everyone is doing fine here, they say it is cold here!  they keep
sleeping so much, down into the low 20's but we still have the
sunshine. :-)

I got my new sewing machine last night and I will be busy doing all my
hammies for the shelters on both trees, along with AFS too.  Jim will be
helping me do them.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets