From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:37:04 -0400
Here again we see a report of bad product being shipped for sale to pet
owners.  Over the years on this FML post there have been many horror
stories of bad product being found by honest people spending honest money
to feed their pets but have instead been saddled with an inventory of
unacceptable product at the risk of loss of their pet never mind monetary
loss.

I have had personal bad experience with both the product and the company
reps so I do not recommend anything this company may offer.  If you
scroll back over the many posts over the years you will see other
accounts and reports of like feelings with evidence to support.

When will we simply stop supporting this company with purchases of their
products ?

Gordon Bengtson