From:
Sandy Gammage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 13:05:11 -0600
The shipping specials at Snoopy's Snugglers are only good through July
17, 2011. Now is the time to surprise your ferret's with some premium
bedding and save on shipping too!

Shipping is free for purchases over $135 (or $5.99 for purchases
between $75 and $134.99) from the Items For Sale page here:
http://www.ferretsheartnsoul.com/page19.html

I have added several adorable bedding sets that are ready for purchase
now.

For custom orders, I'm offering free shipping for orders $150 or more
placed through July 17, 2011. Custom orders do not need to be paid for
until the order is complete. I may require a deposit on special sized
items but normally do not collect payment until I have completed the
order.

Thanks for looking!

Sandy Gammage
Snoopy's Snugglers Ferret Bedding