From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:18:12 EST
Happy holidays to all!
Today we put up the ferrets Christmas tree.  It is very sparse and I would
love some of you to make and send an ornament for our tree!  All Christmas
donations for the fuzzies will go under it.  And It is going to have its
own web page so all can see who has thought of the fuzzies this Christmas.

And also 2 days ago I had a lady who I have adopted to offer to match any
donations sent into the rescue.  She said this included idems and or money
for the vet bill.  I was shocked to say in the least.  This is a great
opportunity to double your Christmas sharing.  $5 will be $10, 1 hammock
will be two!  So think about help if not me think about the shelters in
your area.  There are many in need and what a better time to help then at
this time of celebration of life!

Our current vet bill is now at this sec.  (which changes almost daily
usually to the plus side) $375.  Please send cash donations to them or to
me in there name.

Peone Pines Vet Clinic
14717 N. Newport Hwy.
Mead WA 99021
1-509-466-7115

Also send a note if it is sent to the vet and say for Ferret Rescue Of
Spokane and e-mail me so I can have one of my elves make a special ornament
for the ferrets tree for you.  Any donations sent to the rescue will also
get one made and all will be sent to there person with special art on them
from one of our rescue artists (ferrets) at the end of the holiday season!
I hope this holiday season finds you all well!

Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane
1104 E. Bridgeport
Spokane WA. 99207