From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:56:51 -0700
Hi fellow ferret lovers,

Usually I just skip the flaming and backbiting that shows itself on this
list.

However, I do not understand why Alexandra was allowed to post such a
sarcastic and cruel email as she did yesterday.  She appears totally
enamoured of her own 'wit' and is not capable of writing a rational
rebuttal to anything.  Her diatribe was not entertaining or educational
in the least.

Sorry, BIG, because I think you do a fabulous job with the FML, and I,
for one, am glad you are here.  But there has to be a point where trash
gets cut off.

If anyone wants to flame me, please do it publicly on the list as I will
block flames from my private email.

Shirley