From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:24:07 EST
::::::: click, click, click:::: (toe nails on the hardwood floor)

ATTENTION ALL TPO MEMBERS.  We be official.  Yes we are, yup!  And we
gots a mission now too.  We are gonna pool all our smarts together to
help raise money for SOS.  We are gonna do lots of fun tings.  We have
changed da membership rules too.  It used to be a ferrets only
membership.  But we decided to lets hoomans in too.  We be politically
correct, and a equal opportunity club.  If you would like to join us
please go to
<http://skweezeme.terrabox.com/> .

Petey TPO,
President, The Petey TPO Club
I'm not just the President, I am a member too.