From:
David Prior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:43:40 -0400
Where can I get reasonably priced clear plastic ferret tubing?  This stuff
is nothing more than clear dryer vent but I can't find the clear kind in my
area.  Any other ferret lovers found a good source of this stuff?  We are
enjoying our ferret of 4 months and daily look forward to her antics.
Rascal is her name and everyday we believe she is named correctly.  I'm not
sure if we own her or she owns us but she's a joy to have around.  With two
teens around, she gets lots of activity.  We enjoy reading ferret-L digest.
Keep up the good work.

Rascal's family