From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 1996 13:57:34 -0400
Hi, y'all.  I am the lurker in DC who was in need of PineFresh a while back
(found some in Kensington) and though that I should finally say a big THANK
YOU to all the people who gave great suggestions (they are now printed and
filed with the monsters' other important papers).

I'd also like to note that I felt great relief reading Charlene Lowe's
posting about her fussy eaters -- I thought that my two (a 2 yr Silver F
named Spike and a six month sable F named Rascal) were the only ones who did
this favor-of-the-month thing.  It seems that every time I open a new bag of
food -- Kaytee, Totally Ferrret, what ever -- they turn up their noses and
refuse to touch it.  Mind you they had been eating it days before like it
was almost as good as Linatone, but no matter -- the new bag is always
unacceptable.  My solution so far has been to stagger the bags of food -- by
opening a new bag and mixing it in with the other half full bag.  (ie I
always have two bags open at the same time).  Does anyone know why my
ferrets are acting like cats?????

Also, is there anyone else in DC with whom I can share my illegal passion
for furry speed bumps??