From:
bronxelf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 00:13:15 -0800
>From:    Julie Dowdy <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Name calling???
>What in that post was so relevant that calling someone a "wench" was deemed
>okay to pass along?

>[Moderator's note: I'm not going to defend allowing the post other than to
>say it was indirect attack at a TV "situation" and I took "wench" to be
>a rather generic insult, though, of course, there could be less gentle
>meanings....

Excuse me, all...But just to point out that *wench* is NOT necessarily an
*insult*.  Where I come from, it is a *compliment*.  If you don't beleive
that, go over to http://www.wench.org and find out.

Im *not* a member, because that just isn't me.  But it *isnt* an insult,
thankssoverymuch.

With respect to the *over 600* members of the International Wenches Guild,
elf.

bronxelf
Grand High Huntress of the Renaissance Assassin's Guild-"Chooser of the To
Be Slain": Assassin #001.
Dominatrix at Arms and Guild Hall Lieutenant of the Renaissance Mercenaries
Guild.
A.F.R. Goddess of Steel
High Priestess of the Cult of Chucklehead
Weezowmommy, Elf of Sarcastica, Leader of the Call 'em as I See 'em Brigade
Slave to the Five Fugitive Ferrets of the Apocalypse.
http://www.bronxelf.com
"To err is human, to forgive is not our policy."    --Anonymous
"Inspiration is for amateurs."-Elizabeth, from alt.crafts.professional
"Just call me Edie"- Me.

"If you don't like it, you don't have to give it up."- "You Don't Have to
Give it Up", Chucklehead

The creativity of an elf knows no bounds.

[Moderator's note: OK, point taken, thanks -- though there was little doubt
in my mind that it was *meant* as one and can be used accordingly.  I think
it would be difficult to keep further discussion of the word related to
ferrets, so let's move on, please.  BIG]