Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 13:10:31 -0400
Well yesterday I posted about the loss of my last ferret Zoe.  I'm still
really broken up about it and probably will be for some time to come, but
started taking a look at all the ferret stuff today and trying to figure
out how to store it for the expected future of more ferrets some day.
One thing I have found that won't store well is an extra bag of food that
I have.  It is a 5 lb bag of Totally Ferret food for older ferrets and
has a best sold by date of April 19, 2005.

I live just north of Philadelphia in SE Pennsylvania.  Any shelters in
that era who could use an extra bag of food in the stores, please send
me an e-mail off list and we can work out how I can get the food to you.
Figure this would be a much better use of the food then it just being
thrown out at this time.

I hope to hear from someone who can use the food soon. :)

Thanks,
Butch
And the cats George, Kiku and Callie