From:
Carla Almaraz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:18:16 -0700
Regina wrote re: Lupron
>the only side effect seems to be hot flashes I hadn't heard this.  Are
>other people being told this too?

Since my ferret that is on Lupron hasn't specifically mentioned any side
effects :)  I thought I would pass on my own experience.  Lupron is a
highly controversial drug when used on humans.  The only bad side effect
that I had was extreme short-term memory loss.  According to the web site
(listed below), "one woman..."recounted her experience of driving down a
street and stopping at a stop light but not being able to remember why she
was at the stop light (she no longer drives alone).""

This might explain why ferrets on Lupron can't remember where the litter
pan is located.

If you want more information on side effects, visit
http://www.lupronvictims.com/

     -Carla (not the shelter mom)