Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 18:01:13 -0600
As of this writing, I am the new mom to the 8 year old female ferret.  I
had to put out some moola, but the bottom line is that this old girl will
have a place to stay that will give her unconditional love until the day
she breaths no more.  It's what she deserves.  I am very happy about it
and I hope that she will be happy here too.

It was after great thought and deliberation (five whole minutes) that I
decided that I did not want to see this poor old girl subjected to a
bartering game.  I did not even consult with my husband because I knew he
would feel the same way... that her little life is not about money... it's
about compassion, and it's about love.  I have no idea of her condition,
but it really matters not.  Whatever it is that we must do to help this
little girl is truly all that matters.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
For the love of ferrets.....