From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:40:48 -0500
I want to thank everyone that responded to my post about CJ.  I even got
some recipes that I'm trying.  Thank you all for your support.  I can't
even begin to tell you what it means to me.  CJ is hanging in.  I started
him on some whipping cream yesterday after a suggestion someone made via
email.  He loves it.  I noticed that he's been a little bit more alert.
His little head pops up when he hears my voice and he seems to be better
able to get around now.  I've just been taking each day as it comes.  I
never know what each day will bring so I'm trying not to take anything
for granted.

I made the mistake yesterday of leaving my coffee cup a little too close
to CJ after I had given him his noni juice.  Have you ever heard a ferret
say 'ptooey'?  He can't stand it.  A little while later I was drinking my
coffee and realized that it had a different taste to it.  It was the noni
juice CJ had tried to spit out.  Can't say I blame him.  That stuff is
pretty nasty.  Especially when mixed with coffee.  Well atleast I haven't
lost my sense of humor yet.

Anyways, thank you all for your kind words, suggestions, and recipes.
You all are truly a blessing and knowing that I'm not alone in this has
made all the difference.  I will keep you all posted on CJ's condition.

Warmly,
Jennifer & CJ in Phoenix