From:
Faith Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 1996 23:55:03 PST
This goes out to Mark Pinamoni and his ferret Sidney with the ruff brown
spot on his nose.

Had this on my Albino Buba, she (yes she) developed the same type of thing
that kept growing.  The vet said it was a fungus and suggested I put a drop
of prescription ear mite medicine on it each day.  This did take care of it.
The only problem I see, it appears to come back, but if I put the medicine
on right away, it goes away in a day or two.  Hope this helps.

Faith Hood
Canadian Space Agency
Washington DC