From:
Wanted_Dead_Or_Alive <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:42:11 -0500
I have two things to report:

1. We made a return visit to the Petco in NW Huntsville and I'm happy to
report that the ferret cage was much cleaner.  There were only five in
the cage at this time tho one was ill in the back with an "eye and sinus"
infection.  The ferrets that looked so ill weren't in the cage.  Tho I
don't know if they were bought or <sigh> something happened to them.  It
was greatly improved, at least for the past Wed.

2. We contacted the V.P. of Petco early in the week to tell them of what we
saw and heard while we were there.  She was out of the office for a week
but her secretary took down our info.  Today Randy Miller called us from
Petco, he is the animal coordinator for a 12 state area that includes
Alabama.  We told him what had happened and to be fair I also told him
that Wed. it looked much better.

He is looking into the matter and told me to expect the Petco regional
coordinator for Alabama to contact us soon.  Apparently they have had some
trouble with this store previously.  At least that's what came across to me
as we talked, the feeling I got from him.  He promised me this situation
would be looked into totally and completely and we would be advised along
the way and kept informed of the progress and outcome.

I thanked him for his time and told him how much we appreciate this.  I'll
try to keep the FML informed.

Dooks to all...

Weezzer & Majyk
 & the furry threesome (Peppin, Sheeba, and (not so little anymore) Grendel)